- Post Graduate aspirant will be required to submit prescribed form of the AIPGMET – 2015, available on the Vidyapeeth website and/or included in information brochure.
- Information brochure along with blank application form will also be available at the University Office on payment of Rs. 1,500/- Cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune drawn on a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank. If required by post the candidates will have to send a D.D. of Rs. 1,750/-
- Candidates should fill in the application form in his/her own handwriting clearly and legibly.
- The Examination Fee for AIPGMET – 2015 is Rs.2,000/- (for late submission is Rs.2,500/-) which should be paid at the time of submission of application form in the form of DD drawn on a Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, payable at Pune.
The downloaded Application Form, duly filled in, along with necessary documents and a demand draft of Rs. 3,750/- (covering Form Fee + Test Fee + Postage) should reach the University office before the last date of submission of form. Form number will be allotted at University and will be communicated to the candidate, through e-mail.
- The candidate should submit photocopies of the following documents along with the application form:
|1. ||Statement of Marks of I, II, III, MBBS
||6 .||Age and Nationality Certificate|
|2. || Attempt Certificate ||7. ||Bonafide Certificate from Dean|
|3. ||MBBS Degree/Passing Certificate||8. ||Transfer Certificate|
|4. ||Internship Completion Certificate||9.|| Migration Certificate|
|5. || Registration Certificate (MCI/State MC) ||10. ||Proof of Date of Birth|
One recent photograph, without cap or goggles, taken within last six months should be pasted on the application form & duly attested by the Principal/Dean of the College or any Gazetted Officer.
Last date of submission : 03/01/2015
Last date of submission (with late fee) 10/01/2015
- All candidates are requested to read the information carefully and get acquainted with all the necessary information before filling the application form. The candidate should ensure that the right and correct postal address is written in the application form. The Vidyapeeth shall not be responsible for loss of any communication due to incorrect Address/Phone/Mobile Nos. given by the candidate. The candidate should send his/her application form by Registered Post A.D. or through Courier or hand it over in person at the office of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune 411 018, so as to reach the Vidyapeeth on or before the last date of submission of forms. The candidate should clearly mention the choice of subject on the application form. The choice of course made by the candidate is final and binding and will not be altered later under any circumstances.
- The Admit Card will be made available on the University website, One week before the Entrance Test.
- Issue of Admit Card is just an enabling provision for appearing AIPGMET-2015 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility for the admission.
- Form number & date of birth are mandatory field for downloading admit card.
- Form number, to the downloaded form, shall be allotted by Vidyapeeth on its arrival & scrutiny and shall be communicated through e-mail.
- Competent Authority means the Officer so designated by the Vice Chancellor of Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune - 18.
- Internship means 12 months compulsory rotating internship after passing the MBBS examination as per the norms laid down by the Medical Council of India (“MCI”).
- Co-ordination Committee means a Committee constituted by the Hon'ble Vice Chancellor of Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth for conducting the Entrance Test for the selection of students for admission to Postgraduate Courses.
- Recognized Qualification means the Degree of MBBS obtained from any Medical College or Institution in India, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Registration means registration of MBBS qualification with the State Medical Council/MCI after completion of internship.
- Postgraduate Teacher means the Medical Teacher recognized as a Post Graduate Teacher by the University/Medical Council of India
- The bona-fide NRI, PIOs and Foreign Nationals are defined as follows :
- An NRI is a person who is 'not a resident' or who is 'not ordinarily resident'. A person is treated as 'not ordinarily resident'
- If he / she has been resident in India for less than 182 days in the year preceding the date of application.
- If he/she has been in India for less than 365 days during the four years immediately preceding the date of application.
- A PIO is a person having foreign citizenship (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) within NRI status, but who holds a foreign passport at the time of application or at the time of consideration of admission and during the period of his / her stud and whose one/both parents or anyone/both grandparent (s) is/are (or was/were), citizen (s), of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India or Section 2 (b) of the Citizenship Ac 1955 (Ac. No. 5 of 1955)
- An FN is a person having Citizenship of a foreign country (an country other than India) and not having the status 'NRI' and / or 'PIO'.
Important : Under NRI, PIO/FN categories, "Only those nonresident Indian students, who have studied and passed the qualifying examination from colleges located in foreign countries, will be included as international students. This will include the students studying in colleges situated in foreign countries, even if affiliated to the Universities located in India. They will not include students studying in colleges, situated in India and affiliated to Universities located in foreign countries. Students passing the qualifying examination from universities located in foreign country as external students and dependents of NRI studying in India and ward of NRI who has the qualifying degree from the college located in India will not be considered as international students".
- Candidate should obtain 50% or more marks at AIPGMET - 2015 to qualify for admission.
- The provisional selection for the General Seats in the Post Graduate Courses will be done on the basis of merit in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AIPGMET - 2015)-cum-preference given by the candidate
- When all the Seats in a given Course are filled admission of students to that Course will instantaneously cease and Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, will not be responsible for non-availability of seats and non allotment of seats to rest of the candidates.
Subsequent Selection Round
The notification will be published on the Vidyapeeth website and displayed on the Notice Board of Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College for the subsequent selection round, to be conducted by the Competent Authority for vacant seats, where candidate has not joined or cancelled his/her admission.
The candidates seeking admission to the course of the Vidyapeeth is warned against possible cheating by unscrupulous person(s), who may promise and assure seat by extracting large sums of money, from the parents/candidates. The Vidyapeeth has not appointed any such agent(s). The Vidyapeeth shall not, in any way be responsible for the misdeeds of such persons.
Ragging in any form is a punishable offence in accordance with the “UGC REGULATIONS ON CURBING THE MENACE OF RAGGING IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, 2009” and committing this act of indiscipline shall result in – PUNISHMENT UNDER THE PROVISION OF ANY PENAL LAW FOR THE TIME BEING IN FORCE.
Candidates, on admission, will be provided with detailed guidelines related to ragging.
Hostel with Telephone, Internet & Mess facilities are available & it is compulsory for 1st year of admission
Any legal dispute arising out of the admission procedure of the course and refund of fees of the Vidyapeeth shall be under Pimpri jurisdiction only.
Difference of opinion and any dispute arising in the interpretation and implementation of the clauses in the brochure, if any, shall be referred to the Vice chancellor of Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune and his/her decision shall be final and binding on all the concerned.
Undertaking and Bond
Selected Candidate for the Postgraduate Course will be required to submit a bond for payment of fees for a total of three years, even if the course is not completed by him/her.
If any, candidate/authorized representative or accompanying person is found obstructing the admission process/trying to influence it in an unlawful manner/creating nuisance, he/she shall be liable for disqualification from the process of selection. The decision taken by the Vice-Chancellor in this respect shall be final and binding. The selected candidate shall abide by the disciplinary rules of the Institution & Vidyapeeth.
Conduct of the Entrance Test (AIPGMET-2015)
- The candidate shall attend AIPGMET - 2015 at his/her own cost.
- The candidate shall not bring cellular (mobile) phone, pager, calculator, etc. in the Examination Hall.
- No marks will be assigned where there is overwriting, scratching, double marking, or multiple answers.
- The examination medium will be English.
Scheme of Entrance Test
- Marks: Maximum Marks 300.
- Questions: 300 Objectives type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each MCQ will have four answer options with a single best response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Standard (level) of the test: MBBS examination standard.
- Subjects: All subjects of MBBS Course
|Subject ||No. of MCQs
|Preventive & Social Medicine ||30
|Skin & VD ||07
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology ||20
Result & Merit List
- The merit list will be displayed on the Vidyapeeth website at www.dpu.edu.in.
- Results of the individual candidate will not be communicated on telephone or by post.
- The result of the individual candidate will be made available on the Vidyapeeth website.
- There shall be no rechecking/revaluation of answer sheets and verification of marks of the AIPGMET – 2015.
Tie-Break for Equal Marks
In case two or more students obtain an equal number of marks at the entrance test AIPGMET - 2015, i.e., in case of a tie, the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding the final merit: If there is a tie between two or more candidates having equal number of marks at the entrance test –
First Level : The candidate, having more marks in the final year of MBBS examination shall be preferred. If the tie still persists,
Second Level : The candidate, having higher aggregate marks in all the University examinations of MBBS course shall be preferred. If the tie still persists, then
Third Level : The candidate, having more marks in the subject of his/her choice (for PG) at the University examination of the MBBS course shall be preferred.
Counselling and Admissions
A reasonable number of qualified candidates, as per the merit list, shall be called for Counseling and Admissions by the Competent Authority.
The candidate shall produce all the originals of the required Certificates at the time of counseling and admission.
The selection to the course shall be done on the basis of merit-cum-preference given by the candidate.
The selected candidate will have to join the course on or before 01/04/2015. The admission will be made on provisional basis. The candidate has to give an undertaking for completion of the Course.
Student shall submit the Eligibility form to the Vidyapeeth at the time of joining the course and the admission confirmation shall be subject to grant of eligibility by the Vidyapeeth.