Calendar of Events
Last date for submitting the application form to Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune for All India Post Graduate Nursing Entrance Test – 2017 (AIPGNET-17)
- Without late fee : Wednesday, 07/06/2017 until 5.00 pm (Test Fee Rs. 1000/-)
- Without late fee : Downloaded form should accompany a DD of Rs. 1300/-
- With late fees :Wednesday, 14/06/2017 until 5.00 pm (Test Fee Rs.1550/-)
(including processing fee)
- With late fee : Downloaded form should accompany a DD of Rs.1550/-
Centre for the AIPGNET-2017
Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Nagpur and Kolkata
*Admit cards to candidates who are considered provisionally eligible for AIPGNET-17
All the candidates who have submitted the application form by offline or by online are required to download the Admit Card online two weeks before the day of AIPGNET-17
Day, Date and Time of Test
Sunday, 18/06/2017 From 11.00 am to 2.00 pm
Venue of admission sessions
Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing, Pimpri, Pune-411 018
Note:The Processing Fee and the Test Fee is non - refundable.
Will be updated soon
Annual fees payable by the candidates under different category is as follows:
||Annual Fee (Tuition Fee, Development fees)
||Will be notified
TheAnnual fee shall be increased by 3% each years
(Note : Annual Fee includes Tuition Fee, Development Fee & Other Fee)
The Annual fee is to be paid by a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Principal, Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Nursing” Payable at
Pune by the student at the time of counseling and issue of admission letter.
15% (Fifteen Percent) of the Annual Fee, payable for the first year only, shall be paid by the student separately at the time of filling in the
Eligibility Application, as University Eligibility & Registration Fee. This fee shall be paid by a Demand Draft (DD) Drawn in favour of
“Registrar, Dr. D. Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri” payable at Pune.
Note : The Vidyapeeth eligibility and Registration Fee is not refundable.
University Examination Fee
In addition to the above fees the student shall pay the University Examination Fee as prescribed by the University from time to time.
Other conditions and formalities shall be as per the Rules of the University
Rules for cancellation of anAdmission and Refund of Fees:
- Admission to the course can be cancelled at the request of the student, on submission of an application, within time.
- The Student applying for cancellation of the admission on or before the last date of admission, he will be entitled to get refund of fees
as per rules notified by the Vidyapeeth.