||Total Fee per annum
||Will be notified
The Annual fee shall be increased by 3% each year.
University Eligibility & Registration Fee ( One-Time Fee)
15% ( Fifteen Percent) of the annual fees payable for the 1 year only, shall be paid by the student separately at the time of filling the st
Eligibility Application, as University eligibility and registration fee, which shall be paid by DD drawn in favour “The Registrar, Dr. D.
Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, payable at Pune” ( University Eligibility and Registration fee is non refundable).
University Examination Fee :
In addition to the above fees, student shall pay the University Examination Fee Prescribed by the University from time to time. Other
conditions and formalities shall be as per the rules of theVidyapeeth.
Note:Application form fee and Entrance test are non refundable.
Rules for cancellation of anAdmission and Refund of Fees
- Admission to the course can be cancelled at the request of the student, on submission of an application, within time
- The Student applying for cancellation of the admission on or before the last date of admission, he / she will be entitled to get refund
of fees as per rules notified by the Vidyapeeth.
Instructions to Candidates
Instructions for Applying Online
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in to apply online
- Fill in your basic details and click on the Apply Now button
- Your LoginID along with the password will be sent on your emailID that you have provided.
- Open your email and search for the email received from us. It will have the subject as Registration Details and the sender will be DPU Admissions
- Note your Login Email and Password and click on the Login URL.
- Click on the Already Applied Tab and type the above details and click Sign In
- You will have your dashboard open in front of you.
- Fill the application form completely and upload all the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will not be able to make any changes in the Application Form
- On the dashboard, two links for printing Receipt and Application Form will be available. Take printout of both the documents for your reference.
- Link to print Admit Cards will be provided later and you will be intimated on your email ID and also through SMS on your given cell no.
- If you face any technical difficulty at any step while filling the application form, please mail us on the email ID provided on the dashboard of your login page.
Instructions for Applying Offline
Candidates are advised
- To read the instructions for filling up the application form given in the brochure.
- To affix photographs on the application form, Admit Card & Letter of Authorization (for Representation during selection process) taken from the same negative.
- To verify that the application form is signed by the candidate, candidate's parent/guardian and that the photograph is duly attested by the Head of the Institution along with the official seal, before submitting.
- To preserve the Fee Receipt and Admit Card safely and bring the same to the Test hall and produce it on demand.
- To use only black ballpoint pen for marking responses (answers) and for all other entries.
- To note that issue of Admit Card is just a provision for appearing in AIAHCET-17 and does not imply that the candidate is eligible for admission.
- To occupy the seat in the test hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test, and in any case, not after 11.30 am.
- Not to bring calculators, calculating devices like Cellular (mobile) phone / pager, etc. in the test hall.
- To enter the AIAHCET-17 Seat Number carefully on the answer sheet.
- Not to remove any page(s) from the Test Booklet. If any page(s) is/are found missing from his/her Test Booklet, he/she will be proceeded against and shall be liable for criminal action.
- Not to leave the test hall till the completion of Test, and handing over the Answer Sheet and Test Booklet to the invigilator.